- Welcome to Government Contractors Association of Florida, Inc. (“GCA Chapters”). We’re happy to have you as a member and we hope you enjoy your membership. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘GCA Chapters, it is because that is who we are because we can’t do it alone.
- We are here to help you—business owners and staff around the world do business with the US Government. As a member you can benefit from being part of a larger organization where we educate, facilitate, and advocate for you. You can exchange advice, professional resources, and connections that lead to greater opportunity in the government marketplace . When you join our membership and accept these terms you become a member of our community. You will have a GCA Chapters account that will allow you take advantage of all membership benefits.
- There are three levels of business membership—small, medium, and large businesses. When you become a member your membership allows you to access all recorded programs in our gov vault, attend all training sessions except for specialty boot camps, receive a subscription to Gov Directions an opportunity search platform, and become part of our GCA Chapters community .
- GCA Chapters offers a 14 Day Trial Membership for only $5.00 registration fee. We will make all services available to you except the Gov Directions platform during your 14-day trial membership. You may cancel at anytime during your trial period by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An acknowledgement of cancellation will be sent within one business day. It is your responsibility to make sure you receive the cancellation acknowledgement. If you do not receive the acknowledgement please contact GCA Chapters at 754-200-578. At the end of the 14th day of your trial membership if you have not cancelled and received acknowledgement of cancellation, your card will be charged the monthly membership fee each month of $59. On the 15th day of your membership access to Gov Directions, the opportunity search platform, will be opened for your use.
- There is no refund for the initial 14 day trial and any cancellations after the initial trial period require 30 days advance notice to email@example.com. An acknowledgement of cancellation will be sent within one business day. It is your responsibility to make sure you receive the cancellation acknowledgement. If you do not receive the cancellation acknowledgement please contact GCA Chapters at 754-200-5718.
- There are special memberships for individuals/professionals, government entities and staff, and non-profits/NGOs. These specialty memberships do not include Gov Directions the opportunity platform.
- Your responsibility is to keep your account information up-to-date especially your email and telephone number. Your membership is not transferrable. You are responsible to keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there is any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
- As a member, you will be able to participate in our referral program and you will be eligible to receive referral income.
Purchasing a Non GCA Chapters Product or Service
- Any non GCA Chapters item delivery and support is the responsibility of the provider. Trainer Co-op has no responsibility for delivering products and services.
- Each provider will have their own cancellation policies you must abide by when you purchase their product/service.
- We do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available so you should download and save the item as soon as you purchase it.
- There will be some services that will require delivery directly from the provider. When you order a product from Trainer Co-op delivery instructions will be provided.
- All providers promise that their product or service is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is “sold”.
- The item matches the description given on the Trainer Co-op website.
- The provider owns the rights necessary to license or sell the product or service.
- The provider will honor any express promises given to you that are not contained in these terms.
- Your use of the product or services does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of someone else.
- Each provider of product and service will provide their own refund policy.
- Any and all disputes will be mediated by Trainer Co-op.
- We respect your privacy. When you become a member you will be asked to provide some information about yourself. This information may be used by us and contractors in connection with providing the products and services including marketing activities.
- Confidential Information. We value your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. While we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your information, please be aware that we can’t promise that your use of the GCA Chapters website will be confidential, and we can’t promise that any information you provide to us is perfectly secure. While using the GCA Chapters website, you may also become aware of confidential information about us or another member. You promise to not disclose any confidential information made available to you through GCA Chapters to any other person.
- Eligibility, suspension or termination: Membership is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for community members who follow our reasonable rules and treat other community members well. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we may, using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of GCA Chapters membership complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your membership at any time for any reason (acting reasonably) for any of the following reasons:
- if you breach these terms
- if you act in a way that does not align with the values of our community
- if you act in a way that could cause us or members harm
Liability and Indemnity—Between Us and Members
- We provide the access to products and services and some products may not be actual GCA products but products of GCA Chapters vendors.
- If you purchase from GCA Chapters you agree that we are not responsible for, and you release us from liability arising out of or in connection with information you receive from providers of products and services; and, your use of products and services you receive through GCA Chapters.
- Our liability to you in connection with GCA Chapters or these terms, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, is limited as follows:
- we exclude liability for any of these things incurred by you: loss of revenue, loss of profit; loss of goodwill, loss of customers, lost of capital, damage to reputation, loss in connection with any other contract, loss of data, or indirect, consequential or special loss, damage or expense; and, our total liability to you is limited to the total fees paid by you for membership in the 12 months before liability accrued.
Liability and Indemnity Between Product/Services Providers and Members
- Each provider grants to each buyer a limited indemnity on the following terms:
- if another person makes claim against a provider that the provider’s use of the item in accordance with the terms of the applicable product infringes the intellectual property or other rights of that third party
- if that buyer promptly notifies the provider of the claim and gives the provider the option to control the defense of the claim (at the provider’s expense), then the provider will indemnify the buyer against damages finally awarded by a court against the buyer or any settlement damages agreed to by the provider regarding that claim.
- The liability of each provider to their buyers is otherwise limited, for each item purchased, to the provider’s earnings from the payment for that item, except to the extent, that the provider’s liability arises from willful misrepresentations made about their product/service.
- We strive to have GCA Chapters website available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, but you know how the Internet works: occasionally you might not be able to access GCA Chapters, and this might happen for any reason, at anytime, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how GCA Chapters works. GCA Chapters will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things.
- GCA Chapters training centers will be open during all posted business hours except in emergencies including but not limited to weather.
- Third party. If you are agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else (like your employer), then you are promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party.
- Relationship between the parties. Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you or us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way. We are, however, an agent of the providers only for the limited purposes of collecting payments, the providers providing warranties to buyers.
- Notices. Any notice you send us must be submitted by email. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to your GCA Chapters account email address.
- Changes. We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes we will take reasonable steps to let our members know about the changes.
- Applicable Laws. GCA Chapters is operated from our offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The laws of the State of Florida govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the course there for the resolution of any dispute between us.