What is the Individual Coaching Program?
This coaching program is an intense boot camp that will expedite your organization’s progress through the government contracting maze. A contracting business coach will work with you on a bi-weekly basis to guide you through the process using techniques such as:
- Training on concepts, techniques, strategies and learning the “Governese” language
- Comprehensive approach, not just about chasing after contracts
- Building your contracting department (team)
- Assessment of your government contract readiness
- Strategy development
- Opportunity sourcing: finding forecasts, historical data, current opportunities
- Relationship and marketing guidance
- Proposal writing techniques and proposal guidance through the process
- Project management guidance
- Contract management and close up
Program: This powerful coaching program will help your organization fast track into the government market. A contracting business coach will work with your team on a weekly basis to help you identify and track opportunities, write proposals, and win government contracts based on 902 detailed steps. The learning level and lessons are tailored to meet your organization’s needs. Recommended for novices and experts who want to advance their award volume/revenues.
Cost: $2,000 per month | GCA members only
Details: Weekly coaching sessions (via phone or video chat) for the first month, followed by bi-weekly. Up to six people from one organization may attend each session. Six month minimum commitment required. Includes Fast Track Software.
Program: This program is designed as an intensive “crash course” to get you into the competitive government bidding space as fast as possible. Guaranteed to have your organization bidding within two months of the start date. This bi-weekly program will jump-start new contracting ideas for improved results in the shortest amount of time.
Cost: $500 per month + 5% of any award won during coaching and one year after termination | GCA members only
Details: Bi-weekly coaching sessions (via phone or video chat). Up to six people from one organization may attend each session. DOES NOT include Fast Track Software.