What is Group Coaching?
Our Group Coaching program is an intense training and coaching program designed to guide small business owners from laying a foundation in the government market to accessing contracting opportunities. This twelve-month program will take place on-site at a local GCA Training Center and can will consist of 2-6 organizations working and learning together.
Group Coaching recipients will use a our FREE proprietary capture management Fast Track Software to help guide and track the work completed. The curriculum sessions will take place every other week and will walk the participants through a series of classes with training for certification guidance, registration guidance, learning contracting lingo, sourcing opportunities, fostering teaming relationships, proposal writing, contract management and many other skills needed to succeed in the government contracting market.
The group setting will also give organizations and companies from different industries the opportunity to see varying contract requirements, pool resources, and share specific knowledge with each other.
Goals of Group Coaching
- Obtain a Course Completion Certificate
- Pursue Small Business Certifications (8a, MBE, WBE, etc.)
- Get Registered as a Government Contractor (federal, state, local)
- Build out Government Business Infrastructure
- Develop a Government Contracting Department
- Build Financial Resource Capacity
- Connections with Successful Companies
- Be Prepared to Pass the CFCP Certification
- Take Test and Obtain CFCP Certification
- Become Ready to Compete for Government Contracts
Group Coaching Details
- Twelve months of intensive training (26 weeks)
- 19 weeks of training
- 7 weeks of implementation
- Meetings held bi-weekly (same time)
- Open to all businesses and sizes
- Must attend all sessions (must make up missed work)
- Three unexcused absences will result in removal from the current group and into a new training cycle
- Two people per organization (three to eight participants total)
An experienced facilitator will manage the classes, hold the participants accountable to work completion and ensure the maximum result possible. Upon completion, participants will receive a certificate of completion, be prepared to pass a CFCP Certification, and most importantly, be ready to compete and win government contracts.