Get Started with Orientation
The Government Contractors Association is a professional, public organization designed to facilitate business owners and non-profits in winning federal contracts through education, resources, and relationships. The purpose of this event is to show members all that GCA has to offer. Members will know who the GCA staff is, learn about all the benefits available to them, understand what their business status is in the government contracting world and much more.
- 5 P’s (Success Formula)
- 12 Steps to Winning Contracts
- 10 Steps Agencies Use to Buy From Your Business
- 7 Keys to Success
- 2 Worlds (The Difference Between the Commercial and Gov’t Market)
- One Word (One Word that Can Change How you do Gov’t Contracting)
- One Team (Who Should be on Your Government Contracting Team)
- One Solution (One Thing you Can Do to Immediately Accelerate Your Chances of Success)
- Which path to take to get to your ultimate success in government contracting
- Review the 20 point assessment survey – are you ready to perform government work?
- How to set up your profile on www.govmarket.net
- Where to register for all GCA events & receive the free access code
- GovBridge Capital’s mobilization funding program and how it can help your business
- Learn about ALL the programs, tools, and resources that will make you successful in government contracting
- How GCA has assisted in winning over $850,000,000 worth of federal contracts
- and much, much more!