Today’s work-from-home workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, isolated, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This one-day workshop explores the best practices and strategies that people can use every day.
Learn to identify your biggest time wasters
Learn to eliminate procrastination
Learn how to prioritize wisely
Learn to apply the strategies and tools of time management
Learn how to decompress and manage your stress levels
Module 1— The Pressures of Working from Home
- What is Work-Life Balance?
- What is Your Definition?
- Discussion: What is Stressful About Working from Home
Module 2— Work-Life Integration vs. Work-Life Balance
- What’s the Difference?
- Work-Integration Defined
- Identify Your Pressure Points
- Benefits of Creating Balance
Module 3— Working from Home Using Emotional Intelligence
- Social Awareness
- Good Relationship Skills
- Responsible Decision-Making Skills
- Observation Exercise
- Participant workbook
- Presenter slides and outlines
- Case Studies and Media as appropriate
- Role-play scenarios
- Post-training assessment
- Internet access for the presenter
- Projector (if not ceiling mounted then a table or cart will need to be provided) • Training room must be able to comfortably accommodate the number of participants plus room to move around for various activities)
- Rounds or pods, a small table for presenter’s materials, chairs for all participants • One Flip chart and easel for each round table (for small group work) and markers
- Elevate will choose training facilitators whose background and expertise will support the subject matter and goals of the client
- Instructors will use a variety of instructional methods including lecture, group projects, discussion, and role play
- Participants are expected to be actively engaged in the learning process